| Dana & Sue & Gemma & Maisie set out in the rain. |
| First stop: Café Mundo complete with rainy day decor |
| From Mundo to Macaron & Chocolat (starting to enjoy the rain!) |
| Rain stops. Wind starts. And Maisie has had enough of sketching. |
| |
| A ray sunshine & everyone is out at the park. |
| Restaurant search at the end of the day leads as to Café X-treme but the plat du jour didn't appeal! |
| 'JIMIDA' Japanese resto is more to Maisie's liking. (And ours too!) |









What a wonderful and productive day it was, Dana!
ReplyDeleteHi Mina! Yes! We had a lot of fun despite the weather and did a lot of sketching. :) Hope you had a great scrawl crawl too.
DeleteTea and cakes in France - interesting where the same weather led us! There I was in London, having a rare lunchtime glass of Medoc, inspired by the man I drew under his umbrella.
ReplyDeleteI like your women's heads in the café. Some of the drawings are a little too pale to read - a lovely one of Gemma I think in particular - but from what I can see, they look great.
Thanks, Bridget! Sue & I loved your sketches-- especially the one of the man under the umbrella. And yes-- I scanned those pale sketches twice & Sue & I tried to darken them to no avail. Next year we're all chipping in on a 6B pencil for Sue! All her sketches are great. The one of Gemma is indeed beautiful!
ReplyDeletelove the mix of text, photos and sketches.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kirsten! Lots of great photos & sketches from Germany too. Looks like you had a lot of fun. :)
Delete6B yes!
ReplyDeleteI stupidly only took a 3H pencil with me. Dana did try zapping them up a bit, but by 22.00 hrs a bottle of wine was calling to us so we got on with the more sensible persuit! The sketch of the lovely girl was of Dana's daughter Gemma (remember her stirling work for the Paris Conference in December? ). Thanks Kirsten for all your efforts getting this up and running.
ReplyDelete