Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bridget's getting hungry.


My first sketches and what's on the table at Giraffe  - a real cactus plus something else that would be tempting!

My first quick pentel sketch: Waterloo Bridge and bikes (Somerset house beyond the bridge) and more exotic plants...
Sketch 2  Man with Gull
View across to London Eye / Westminster from top of stairs near the National Theatre 
fast pencil, in a howling west wind...

See the Summer of Smiles? 
A photo is so much easier, but you stop noticing stuff.




5 comments:

  1. What an inspiring place - love your work, bridget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent Bridget. I'm so jealous you could post these in "real time"

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's that giant seagull again! I love that you are showing both photos and sketches. I hope you got your glass of wine! cactus is cute and pokey looking. Don't ever ignore your stomach...i learned my lesson... again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your quick sketches are divine. I always look close up at everything and admire your knack for depth and perspective...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the wind couldn't whirl as good as you.

    ReplyDelete