Monday, June 20, 2011

Scrawl Crawl - June 21




Haifa, Israel.
It's about 9:00 am. Someone on my bed is trying to wake me up.







First thing first: Milki's breakfast.






And then mine...




In my studio, my sketch pad is waiting




And from my studio window I see this view



Now it's time for a break. I have to call the printing house about a project I'm working on for a customer.

Over a noon nap, I was carried away by strange dreams:




Waking up, I was rushing to make some arrangements and got back home to feed the cats in my back yard. While they were eating, I took a picture of the trees:




Sunset is always a relaxing time here. Colors and shapes change every day:



Well, it's time to get some rest and take a look at the other blogs.
Good night!



6 comments:

  1. very nice - I really enjoyed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Iris! Loved it. and thanks to Milki the cat for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful captured moments! I love that you drew and photographed your kitty! And your view is fantastic! Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for these glimpses into your life. What a lovely atmosphere you create as you take us through your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. אהבתי מאוד, יקירה

    ReplyDelete