Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sunset at Les Pont des Arts

It has been a long day. Here is our final destination for the first SCBWI Europe Summer Solstice Scrawl Crawl. Can you see all of the people on the bridge: musicians, kids, teenagers, cops, old couples, parents pushing strollers and us.

3 comments:

  1. It was a lovely end to a wonderful day. Debbie and I walked to Place Vendome and heard fantastic piano by an Italian, north Indian singing and a Dervish dance which I think came from north of India. It wasn't middle eastern. To cap the wonderful evening, they suddenly played a song which we both recognized from our years in Italy. Obviously we sang with them! Thanks to you and Kirsten for organizing. You can rest now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you and Kirsten for including me in this marvelous day! I love looking at everybody's work. You're all fast asleep, and I am still up, admiring your photos, poetry, and drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sunset photo! We done good girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete