
I spent time looking at buildings from a new angle

& figuring out where I was
People watching (everyone else was in a hurry)
And writing until our meet up time
Norma was stuck in a stau (traffic jam, but doesn’t stau sound better?)But she finally made it...

She encouraged me to share my poems… see poetry posts.
Then it was off to work until lunch time.
Norma, Brian and I met for lunch and we talking a little bit about writing and big bit about revising. Then we talked about revising some more. Norma showed me her writing and some sketches.
There was no evening meet up on account of Johanifest and music and dancing.
All in all the k’town scrawl was a success and there’s talk of more scrawls or crawls or critiques in the future.
Thank you Kirsten and Tioka for organizing a scrawl crawl that reached throughout Europe and beyond.
And thanks to everyone for posting their inspiring work!
~Angela
Looking forward to reading the poems . . .
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a great day! Gerne-Gerne! It was a lovely day, so glad it happened.
ReplyDelete